Skip to Main Content

Foreign Law Research


To locate materials in other libraries use WorldCat, an online catalog containing bibliographic records for material located in libraries worldwide.  You can also search WorldCat through FirstSearch (USC only).  The FirstSearch version offers a more sophisticated search interface. 

Interlibrary Loan Requests

‚ÄčUSC Gould School of Law students, faculty, and staff may request an interlibrary loan (ILL) for any book we do not own or provide access to.  Please sign onto the Mylaw Portal for information on how to request an interlibrary loan (under Library).  For USC users not affiliated with the law school, please use USC Libraries' Illiad for any ILL requests.   

USC Digital Accessibility